Things will be a little different this year as you could expect. First and foremost, there are no meets scheduled at this time and the other clubs are not practicing to my knowledge.
Practice times will be similar to last year, with some modifications due to COVID 19 and based on our numbers if needed. Please understand these times may fluctuate 5-10 minutes and change based on attendance in order to be able to utilize the amount of time with the number or participants.
Please fill out the form link below to help me better understand how I need to adjust practice based on our attendance. You do not have to attach or copy anything, as the form goes directly to me- just hit submit. If you have multiple children participating please fill the form out again for each child.
Sign Up Form Link: https://forms.gle/
1:15- 1:35 (7-8)
- Stay home if you are sick, and away from the pool and from fellow team members.
- Participants will be grouped in “pods” based on age and a maximum of 10 swimmers will be allowed to practice at 1 time.
- It is important to make sure swimmers are signed up prior to their first practice so that I can see how many participants we will have.
- Anybody showing up without filling out the form may not get to practice in their age group that day if I already have the maximum number of swimmers. I will make adjustments the morning of each practice to better accommodate the 10 participant max guideline.
- If there are more than 10 participants in 1 age group modifications to practice times and days may be adjusted. This may happen a few times in the beginning and again in August so your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Participants should arrive on time on the pool deck, not earlier. This will give the previous group ample time to leave to prevent overlapping.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from other people at all times, when on the decks.
- Bring your own equipment : goggles, cap, and kickboard. Please no sharing. If a kickboard is needed we can provide one but it must be put in a separate pile after for cleaning.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that has 60-95% alcohol. This is especially important after going to the bathroom, before eating, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash, and then wash your hands.
Swim Lessons will begin July 6th. Lessons are available in the morning or afternoon. Private lessons will be in the morning. Afternoon lessons are still being determined whether it will be group or private. Please fill out the form below which will help me determine the need.
Swim Lessons Form: https://forms.gle/
Contact me about additional details about Swim lessons.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me. More information may follow via email once we get our group going. Thanks again and I look forward to trying to make something of this summer